PPP Loan Payback Updates 6.8.20

We have been staying on top of the PPP Loan payback information and Bisnow recently put out an excellent article on the revised payback rules. Now only 60% of your PPP loan needs to be spent on payroll leaving 40% to be used for other approved categories. This includes rent, mortgage, and other businesses expenses. Click here for the full article.

Posted in

San Diego Commercial

Leave a Comment





Categories

Subscribe!